I got my hair dyed this past weekend. I originally wanted to get a Rose Gold Balayage but ended up with a Blue Green Balayage instead. I have never tried such an exotic hair color before. It is really new to me. My uncle visited yesterday and said I looked like some character from Sailor Moon; however, my dad thinks the blue hair makes me look like a witch. The difference between a guy’s perspective and a girl’s perspective on hair. Haha. 😂 I think it’s really pretty, like mermaid hair! 😍
Photo credit to my hair stylist, Pinhwa. She did a really great job on blending the blue and green tones in my hair. If any of you guys are interested in getting your hair done, check out her instagram! 💗
This week I’ll be reviewing a couple items from my glam bag for February. I received my bag in the mail two weeks ago.
My February 2017 Ipsy Glam Bag includes the following items:
- Juice Beauty Cream Blush (04 Flush)
- Naked Cosmetics HD Finishing Powder (Banana)
- Briogeo Rosarco Blow Dry Perfection & Heat Protectant Creme
- NYX Butter Lipstick (Lifeguard)
- Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish ( $12 Latte)
The two products I’ll be reviewing today are the cream blush and the nail polish.
Juice Beauty Phyto-Pigments Last Looks Cream Blush
The shade of the blush is 04 Flush.
- Contains plant-derived phyto-pigments infused with certified organic botanicals
- Vibrant plant derived pigments
- Fruit steam cell skincare technology
- Moisturizing cold-pressed oils
- Organic botanical juices, waxes and powders
- Formulated without:
- Artifical dyes
- Synthetic fragrances
Below is a swatch of the blush.
The pigmentation is very light and natural. It adds a slight flush of color to the skin. I really like how the product is made with organic ingredients that are good for the skin.
Trust Fund Beauty Le Vernis
The nail polish I received is in the color $12 Latte.
- Cruelty free
- “10 Free” means the product is free from ten ingredients, including but not limited to:
The nail polish had a thick consistency. It kind of reminds me of Essie nail polishes. I applied two layers before it became opaque. I would say the nail polish is just okay in my opinion. The color isn’t something I would typically wear; however, I would love to try their other colors. I like how the nail polish is non-toxic and formulated without a lot of harsh chemicals that are typically in other nail products.
That’s all for my review this week. Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time!
P.S. You can check out my Ipsy Janaury 2017 Glam Bag review here.