I just realize that I forgot to do a review on my Sephora Play Box from last month. Better late than never.
For September, the products came in a silky pink drawstring bag. The material is really nice to touch.
My play box included the following six items.
- Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel
- Sephora Collection 12HR Wear Waterproof Contour Eye Pencil
- Algenist POWER Recharging Night Serum
- Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick
- Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb
- Bumble and Bumble Invisible Oil Shampoo & Conditioner
I’m going to be reviewing the eye pencil and brow gel.
Sephora Collection 12HR Wear Waterproof Contour Eye Pencil
The shade that I received is in Black Lace.
- Glides on with ease
- Long lasting
- Formulated without parabens, sulfates, and phthalates
When I use this eye pencil, I find it helpful to use an eyeliner brush to create the wing at the outer corner. The eyeliner can also be blended out with the brush to create a smokey effect. The formula of the eyeliner is extremely creamy but I don’t think it lasts as long as it claims to be “12HR Wear.”
Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel
The shade I received is in Deep which is a dark brown to black shade.
- Contains fiber gel that mimics fuller looking brows
- Water-resistant formula
- Easy to use
- Tame, tint and volumize eyebrows
I have never used an eyebrow gel before. I really love the results from this product!
As you can see, my eyebrows were initially patchy. You can see areas where hair is lacking.
After trying the brow gel, I ended up going to Sephora to purchase a full size for $24 USD. This is the first time I’ve ever purchased a full size of a product that I tried from Sephora Play. The brow gel is something I wouldn’t mind splurging on. It worked so well and made such a big difference.
Thanks for stopping by. Until next time!
P.S. Stay tuned for next week’s post. It’s going to be on my Sephora Play Box for October. You can also check out what I got for the month of August.