Happy Monday! Not a Wednesday but I missed last week so here’s the review. 😆
The theme for December’s glam bag was pretty festive for the holidays. It came with a silver metallic glitter bag. Talk about wanting to be a glitter snow princess! 😍
My December 2017 Ipsy Glam Bag includes the following items:
- Smashbox Cosmetics Always On Gel Liner
- Promise Organic Nourishing Coconut Milk Daily Facial Scrub
- Cosmoholic Liquid Lipstick
- Global Beauty Care Dead Sea Wash Off Mask
- Luxie Beauty Precision Shader Onyx Brush 239
I’m going to be reviewing the wash off mask and the liquid lipstick.
Global Beauty Care Dead Sea Wash Off Mask
This is a detoxifying mask that is good for any skin type.
- Ingredients that naturally draw out toxins and dirt
- Smooth and easy to apply
- Gentle at home mud treatment
You only need to leave the mask on for 15 minutes before you wash it off. I personally like applying it before I go into the shower.
Feel free to use the mask all over your body as well. My skin felt really fresh after using the mask. It’s good to pamper your skin whenever you have time. 😊
I got the Charcoal wash off face mask in my May 2017 Glam Bag. Check out the other products I reviewed in that glam bag.
Cosmoholic Liquid Lipstick
The shade I got is in Mysterious Mocha.
This is my first time trying out a brown shaded liquid lipstick.
- Sweet scent. Smells like cocoa. Yum!
- Smooth and hydrating formula
- Small dome applicator for precise application
- Mirror on the back of the packaging
- Brown shade with a reddish undertone
I really like the neutral shade. I think this shade would be good on any skin tone. The formula is similar to the NYX Whipped Lips but glossier. I love how the lipstick feels on my lips.
I love everything about the lip gloss: the packaging, the shade, the formula and the scent! I’m happy with the items that I tried.
Thank you for stopping by. Until next time!