For the month of April, I received a really cute butterfly bag from Ipsy. In love with the design and colors of the bag, perfect for spring.
I really love when I receive makeup brushes in my glam bag. I go through them so often because of how often I change out my brushes. Normally, I accumulate a bunch of dirty brushes to wash with my Stylpro when my clean brushes inventory is low. Adding brushes to my stock postpones when I have to start washing my brushes again. 😛
My April glam bag included the following five items:
- Ciate London Starstruck Double-Ended Stamp Liquid Liner
- Ouai Finishing Creme
- Firma Beauty Angled Blender Brush (202)
- Laboratoires Filorga Meso-Mask Smoothing Radiance Mask
- Paula Dorf Cosmetics Bronzer in Bora Bora
I was able to try out the face mask. My skin definitely needed a little pick me up.
Laboratoires Filorga Meso-Mask
This is a smoothing radiance mask.
- Infused with collagen and elastin that hydrates, smooths and softens skin
- Creamy texture for easy application
- Multi-purpose mask that brightens, firms, tones and minimizes fine lines.
The mask should be applied on clean and dried skin. Apply a layer and leave it on for 15-20 minutes.
Spring is the time of allergies. Because of fluctuation between the bi-polar weather, my skin has gotten a little dry within the past couple of weeks.
The mask has a nice light luxe floral scent. While washing off the face mask, I can feel the silkiness in my skin. After patting my face dry, my face felt really soft. The mask was just what my skin needed in order to be replenished with a bit of moisture.
I can’t wait to try out the stamp eye liner. It seems like a really interesting product to test out.
Thanks for stopping by! Until next time!