I got a lot of good products in my play box last month from Sephora. There are so many items from brands that I love.
The design of this month’s drawstring bag is “Make it Snappy.”
The following six items were included in my subscription.
- it Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Pressed Powder
- Urban Decay Hi-Fi Shine Lip Gloss
- Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask
- Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Perfector Blurring Skin Tint
- Peter Thomas Roth Skin to Die For Mattifying Primer
- MIU MIU L’eau Rosee
I got a chance to try out the lip gloss. To be honest, Urban Decay is one of my top 3 favorite brands.
Urban Decay Hi-Fi Shine Lip Gloss
The shade that I received is SPL.
At first glance, I noticed the glitter in the lip gloss. It was really pretty but I wasn’t sure about how I felt about putting glitter on my lips.
- Candy pink holographic shade
- Contains vitamin E and peppermint oil
- Formulated without parabens
- Long-wearing formula
The lip gloss was very easy to apply.
No lip gloss 😞
With lip gloss 😄
The lip gloss wasn’t as sparkly as I expected. It only made my lips look juicy. Ha! The peppermint tingled my lips. The lip gloss has a sweet pepper-minty taste which isn’t bad at all. It gives a false impression that some gum was eaten beforehand. 😛 Overall, very pretty lip gloss!
I can’t wait to start trying a few other items from this subscription as well. Until next time. Thank you for stopping by!